Keg Toss is a really difficult game that tests your strength and ability to throw a keg for a long distance. Some technique is involved but basically if you can’t bench a lot of weight you won’t win this game. A minimum amount of beer is drunk during the game, but the game is meant to be played after you’re already intoxicated and finished the keg. Since it’s played when you and your party guests finished the keg it can become dangerous because after all you’re tossing a keg as far as you can, so please be aware of your surroundings in order to not throw the keg into a car or house window.
Instructions for Keg Toss
1. Obtain a keg and finish it at your party
2. Once the keg is finished buy a 30 rack of beers
3. Now set up a start point and a tape measure
4. The first person up shot guns a beer and then chucks the keg as far as they can from the start point
5. The distance is measured and the next person goes.
6. This is done on repeat until every person has chucked the keg; the winner is the person who threw it the furthest.