Making Cheap Vodka Taste Better
Making Cheap Vodka Taste Better is very easy to do. It requires basic ingredients. There are 2 different strategies both of which work. If you want to drink a good tasting vodka you can buy a cheap bottle and make it yourself. When you make it yourself you will save money, and who doesn’t want to save money.
Making Cheap Vodka Taste Better Instructions
1. Get a cheap bottle of vodka
2. Pick out 10- 15 of your favorite jolly rancher flavor (all the same flavor) unless you want to go crazy
3. Add the jolly ranchers to the vodka
4. Let the vodka sit for 2-3 days
5. Shake the vodka daily to mix the jolly ranchers around
Since better vodka is filtered more, a way to make it taste better is to buy a water filter, and filter the vodka multiple times through it. This strategy will take a long time, so strategy one is suggested. The more you filter the vodka the better it gets.