This is a variation of beer pong and flip cup. It is a fun and competitive game to play. Its easy to pick up the rules and once you play it one time you will want to always play baseball. You consume large amounts of beer. The game requires a ping pong ball, a table and 12-15 cups.
Table set up
-The table has a straight line of 4 cups on each side
-It also has 1 water cup for each team
-It has 2 cups in the middle for flip cup
– The first cup closet to the other team is a single
– The second cup is a double
– The third cup is a triple
– The fourth cup which is the furthest away is a homerun
– Basically a player shoots a ping pong ball in the the cups If it gets it in depending on the cup depends which base the player goes to
– If it misses the cups and the team its shooting on catches the ball before it touches the ground its an out
– To begin the game your team chooses a batting order which is the order shooting, if you go out of order and the other team calls it, the team that bats out of order gets an out
– Its just like baseball theirs 3 outs an inning
– If you get a hit you go on base
– When on base you have a cup for flip cup in front of you. Do not touch this cup. You have a catch who lines up against the player on base. If you want to steal you can grab your cup only when the player on your team has the ball in his hand, and before he shoots. If you grab your cup you chug it down and flip it. The catcher has the opportunity to catch you stealing by chugging down the cup and flipping it before you flip it.
– You play 9 innings and the team with the most runs wins the game.
– If you hit a single that cup gets drank and refilled before the next person shoots
– A homerun has all 4 cups being drank
– Have your catch be the best flip cup player on your team
– Shoot to get on base not homeruns
– Have one player stand behind the cups while the other team shoots to catch the balls, this will create less distractions and confusions.
– Do not conserve your beer because you will get drunk and that’s for pussies