Foam Parties are so much fun. Basically you add a lot of foam to your basement. People dance, drink, and rage hard. Foam parties have many benefits. When you throw a foam party people will be talking about it for a long time. The foam feels amazing to dance in, and people will rage extra hard. Your house party will become something special when foam is introduced.
Why should you throw a foam party?
Well to begin foam parties are extremely fun. If you want your frat or house to be recognized for throwing crazy parties then throw a foam party. People are scared to throw these types of parties because of the clean up but it will be worth it. You will have the party house on your college campus, or town. People will always remember your foam party. People will be dancing in the foam raging hard. Girls and guys will be going crazy. Your party wil be a hit hands down.
How to throw a foam party?
Since foam is basically soap, water, and air you need to pick your party location wisely. You do not want to throw your foam party in an expensive room with tons of decorating. A basic unfinished basement is a great location for a foam party. If you don’t want it in your house throw a foam party in on your block or your backyard. I suggest covering your walls with plastic wrap, to prevent damage. I also suggest putting rubber mats on your floor so it becomes less slippery from the foam so people don’t slip.
20 plus bottles Dish washing soap
Hot water hose
1. place the trash can at your party scene
2. Pour soap into the trash can
3. Turn on your shop vac and start to run hot water into the can
4. bubbles should begin to form
5. Keep the shop vac blowing on the water with the soap
6. This will cause tons of bubbles
7. Move the bubbles all over your party scene
8. This process needs to occur through the whole party because foam disappears
1. Run your wash machine open with soap
2. This will cause bubbles to form and start exploding out of your wash machine
1. Buy or rent a foam making machine
Warning… Foam can destroy your house so be careful and make sure you control your foam output.