This game has similar rules to beer pong, but has more cups and more players. A bigger table is required, preferably a regulation size ping pong table. This is a game which requires 8 players, 4 players on each team. A total of 240 cups is required; each team sets up a big pyramid of 120 cups. There is 15 cups in the back row then 14 and so on until all 120 cups are used.
* One team starts with all 4 ping pong balls and every player shoots
* If all 4 players make it in the balls are brought back
* After the first bring it back if 3 players make it in then those 3 players get to shoot again, and can continue to do so if those 3 players keep making shots in
* There is no bouncing
* If the ball bounces off the cups rim into the air that ball can get swatted away.
* You have to drink before you shoot
* The cups automatically get racked at 36 cups, and 10 cups
* Once the cups have been racked at 36 cups you can only bring it back if all 4 players make it in
* Once the cups have been racked at 10 cups your team is allowed 1 more rack the rest of the game which can get used at 6,4,3,or 2 cups
* In order to seal the deal 3 out of the 4 players need to make the last cup in
* Before the game every cup is filled with beer and depending on how much you want to drink depends on how much beer you use. Each team has to use the same amount.
* There are no behind the back shots
* The team to eliminate all the other teams cups first wins