This game requires 6 players. 3 vs 3. It requires 3 ping pong balls, a table, and 18 or 36 cups depending on the rack’s you want to use. I prefer the 36 cups way, so each side has 18 cups. These cups are set up with 3 mini 6 rack triangles (3-2-1), with all 9 cups in the back touching. Each player on each side picks their rack, left, middle, or right. To begin the game one side gets 2 balls while the other team gets 1. After the 1st game of the night the winning team gets 2 balls and the challenging team gets 1. Basic rules are it’s a nonstop pong game. When you have a ball you can shoot the ball into the other team’s cups. When you eliminate the other team’s cups you win the game, and stay on. To begin the game the team with the 2 balls yells a war a.k.a civil war, World War 2, etc… and then shoots. At that moment any one can shoot the ball.
* Each cup on the table is filled with beer, if using the 6 cup racks, each player should use 1 full beer per rack
* You have to drink before you shoot. If the other team makes your cup in, you have to drink it, and throw it in the middle of the table when the cup is empty. At that point you can shoot the ball. While you’re drinking you can give another player on your team the ball so they can knock out cups.
* If all 3 players on the opposing team are drinking your team gets the balls back. ALL 3 PLAYERS HAVE TO BE DRINKING, IF ONE PLAYER IS ELIMINATED YOU CAN NOT GET THE BALLS BACK.
* You cannot cross half way of the table, but you can dive for loose balls to help your team
* Once your eliminated you can play defense which is standing at the middle of the table and retrieving balls for your teammates still in the game.
* Play the game at a fast pace, and shoot as soon as you get the balls
* This game is made for speed not waiting
* No bouncing
* If you hit the ball while it’s in the air, you have to give the balls back
* Eliminate the other players best player first
* Leave the worst player for last
* Sometimes it’s good in the beginning to wait for all 3 balls so you can try the bring it back shot
* Quick fire screws players shots up so shoot quick, to put the pressure on
* Put your worst player in the middle, because the middle is the easiest to hit
* If one of your players is really bad have them rebound for the first few rounds to get extra shots for your best shooters