Asshole the drinking game is an amazingly fun card game that requires some strategy. If played for an hour you will definitely be twisted. It’s a great game to play while hanging out with friends, or as a pregame before the bar or party. It can be a complex drinking game which requires strategy along with luck.
Video compliments of CardGameHeaven.com
Instructions for Asshole
The game requires 5 or more people to play. The first hand of the game establishes who the president, vice president, neutral people/ person, douche, and asshole.
The cards are shuffled and dealt to everyone at the table, players should receive between 6-7 cards. Sort your cards in your hand from 2- Ace (ace is high).
Ace is more powerful then king which is more powerful then queen, which is more powerful then jack and so on down to 3. The four cards with 2 on them are the best cards in the game.
The first player to drop a card is chosen in the first round. That player can drop any card they would like to. The next player who goes has to throw a card higher or the same as the player before them.
If the next person throws the same card it skips a players turn. If the next person cant throw a card higher then them it skips their turn. If a player throws a higher card it goes to the next player in the circle and that player then has to throw a higher card. If no one in the circle can throw a higher card the cards get thrown out and the player who threw the highest card starts the cycle again.
– You can throw doubles or triples down only if you start the round or the player who started the round throws doubles
– If the person who starts the round throws doubles everyone in the circle has to throw doubles, if they cannot it skips them
– 2’s are the best cards in the game
– 2’s clear the round and allow you to start the cycle
– Other ways to clear are to kill a number
– To kill a number means if someone throws 3 4’s down and I have the 4th 4 I can throw it out of turn to clear the pile. The player who clears the pile starts the cycle again.
Deciding the order for the games after the 1st
– The player who gets rid of all their cards first becomes president- second becomes vice president. The person who finishes second to last becomes douche and the player who finishes last become asshole.
-Your last card in the game can not be a 2, if it’s a 2 you automatically become the asshole, only if someone calls you out for it. If you have a 2 as your last card by mistake yell last card and raise your hand. Once the hand is raised people at the table can jump up and grab the card from your hand.
-You throw cards in a circle
– You can only break the order of the circle if you are throwing cards to clear the deck. (2’s can only be thrown on your turn).
-at the start of the 2nd game the president can ask for 2 cards from its asshole, and the asshole has to give him the cards he wants if he has them (it’s an exchange most of the time you will ask for 2’s or A’s and give the asshole 3’s and 4’s)
– The president can make a rule if he/she is the president for 3 games in a row
– The President can control his asshole and make him do whatever they want, one time the president made its asshole turn into a human chair for him to sit on while he was shuffling
– The president can make any one drink whenever they want
– The president starts every round
– The president deals the cards, and no one can touch them until he touches his cards
– Came in 2nd last game
– Can make anyone drink except the president
– Gets one card from the douche (it’s an exchange)
– Just have to drink when told to
– Exchanges cards with the vice president 1 card most likely will receive a 3-6 cards
– Presidents bitch
– Has to do what the president says
– Gets 2 cards from the president
This game requires skill and smartness. You want to get rid of your low cards first and use your clears slowly. You want to be fast incase the opportunity comes for you to clear the pile when a stack of 3 cards has arisen.
Be smart be safe and enjoy your booze!
Buy Customized Cards for when you play! You’ll impress your friends with these.